Save BIG $$$ - Rain Barrel & Compost Bin Sale!
Earth Day Celebration! Save Big $$$
|#1 Rain Barrel in USA|
|#1 Compost Bin in USA|
Saturday, April 21st from 10:00am-5:00pm
Fool for Rain Barrel and Compost Bin Truckload Sale at Fool for Art located on the John Tyler Community College Campus in Midlotian. Click HERE for a map.
Pre-oder your products for pick-up in Midlothian by clicking on this Buy Tickets button.
Sunday, April 22nd from 12:00pm-5:00pm
Down to Earth Earth Day Celebration at Bass Pro Shop in Ashland. Click HERE for a map.
Pre-oder your products for pick-up in Ashland by clicking on this Buy Tickets button.
For additional information, email us!
Systern Rain Barrel
Conserve municipal water supply and cut household water bills by up to 40%. Rain water, free from chlorine and water treatment chemicals, is an excellent water source for lawns, plants and gardens. The use of rain barrels lowers municipal water demands and saves energy at water treatment facilities by reducing water pollution and storm water runoff.
|Only $65 While Supplies Last!|
- Unique shape and neutral color blends into any garden-scape
- 208 litre / 55 gallon
- Constructed of up to 50% recycled materials
- Lid is screwed onto base for added safety
- Easily accommodates existing downspouts
- Overflow hose can be linked to another SYSTERN or can be directed away from the house
- Contoured, easy-to-use spigot
- Installation instructions, spigot, screws, overflow hose and clamp included
- BPA free
- Download Rain Barrel Fact Sheet here
|Only $55 While Supplies Last!|
North America's best-selling backyard compost bin!
- Large capacity (80 gallon or 10 cubic feet)
- Made from recycled plastic
- Easy snap together assembly
- Durable and lightweight design
- Convenient 13" x 16.5" Harvest Door
- Twist Locking Lid
- Vertical and horizontal columnar ventilation
- BPA free
- 10 year warranty
- Download an Earth Machine Fact Sheet here
Norseman Source Separation Organics Kitchen Container.
|Only $10 While Supplies Last!|
- 70 degree throw back stays open while emptying
- 360 degree double rim closure
- Dishwasher safe
- Strong, ergonomically designed handle for easy carrying and emptying
- Wide bottom grip facilitates emptying
- BPA free
- Snap Latch Keeps odors in and flies out
- Capacity 1.9 gallon
Turns compost without resorting to the traditional back-breaking job of removing and reloading by shovel or pitchfork. Simply plunge the Compost Turner into the compost pile; as it is withdrawn, the heavy-duty blades open to aerate and turn the compost. Sturdy, professional quality. (34 in. / 86 cm long).
|Only $20 While Supplies Last!|
USAGE: Plunge turner into the Earth Machine™ then pull up. The two hinged "wings" open out.
Share |posted by Lisa Dearden @ 4:18 PM 0 Comments